- What is your return policy in a nutshell?
On your 1st purchase from us, we offer FREE returns and a label if you are not 100% satisfied with your order. We want you to have the best experience possible here at Brinley Co.
- What happens if I try on the shoes and they look worn. Can I still return?
Yes, you have 14 days from when it was delivered to return it back to us. Return shipping is on the customer.
- Why don't you offer Express Shipping?
This is actually something we are currently working on to ensure you get your packages quicker. Hopefully in the near future!
- Why doesn't the shoe color match the icon on your product pages?
We are actually updating our website to a new format, and this new format will fix that issue!
- Where can I find a Wide-Calf sizing chart?
This chart is available on all of our wide-calf boots. It is at the end of the photos. If you scroll through the pictures, you'll find it. Or if you click on the "Size Chart" button below the photos, it is available there too. We are continually updating these charts as we get new boots in.
- Why do your Wide-Calf boots have sizing chart information, but your other shoes (like heels, or booties) don't?
We are currently working on adding all those attributes i.e heel height, into the product descriptions. Be patient with us as we have many products, but it is in the process!
- If I buy shoes on 3rd party websites, do you handle returns?
No. If you buy our shoes from a different site, please contact them directly as we cannot do anything.
- What if my shoe is sold out? Is there a "back in stock" option?
This is something we are currently working on! We hope to have this finished soon!
- Where is your sale tab?
Since we do sales so often, our inventory changes, so we don't keep a current sale tab. Subscribe to our email so you can see what sales we are doing each week!
- Are your shoes waterproof?
A lot of our shoes are water resistant, some more than others like boots or rain boots. To be super safe, please purchase some waterproof spray at your local store, and this will help the longevity of the shoe.
- What is the shipping like if I live on a Military base?
For APO Military address, your shoes can take up to 60 days to get to you. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.